manilla – Powering Financial Capability.

Introducing manilla,

This is a story by the way, but it’s true life story.

Once upon a time, in the days when civilization wasn’t a thing, the days before lion was crowned “king of the jungle” – during the dark age of dragons.
Dragons were the king everywhere, they walked the lands gracefully, they flew with all of their wings out, when they speak, they spit fire.

Recall the narrative here is to introduce to you manilla right, let’s get to it.

manilla, an absolute financial education technology company, as we normally like to call ourselves, so do call us that, an absolute fin-edtech company targeting youths and women – which includes you reading at the moment (by the way, if you aren’t in the class, come along, you still can pick a thing or two). Our approach is simple, we are bringing a combination of both mentor-based training on financial literacy and financial tools to practice the teachings, just like the saying that goes around –

“the highest form of education is the freedom to experiment”.

We would be providing you a number of product tools, come along with us as things unfold.

Dragons! Dragons!! Dragons!!!

How does dragons relate to manilla? Do you know the dragon mythology says that all (97% of) dragons learnt to be dragons, they train under older and experienced dragons to become one themselves, the remaining 3% become one by natural instincts, but they must be born to the specie. The same is with financial successes, from statistics 91% of things about it are learnt while the 9% left are from natural wits.

This is to tell you to be a successful financially, be a dragon. Learn, practice, keep practicing and succeed. Just like a dragon, walk the land, fly the sky, and spit fire. That’s exactly why we are here, and with a vision;

“powering financial capability”.

Got anything on your mind? Ask below!

This Post Has 10 Comments

  1. To get free access to our contents follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the direct links below this very webpage. Manilla Ng on facebook and manilla_ng on Instagram and Twitter respectively.

  2. Wow …innovative πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

    1. Wow..This is so educative, Thanks for this πŸ˜‹

  3. Wow, really impressive

  4. This is amazingggg I’m definitely signing up and spreading the word

  5. Wow, thank you Oluwatomisin.

  6. Wao! Interesting…

  7. This is brilliant!!

  8. I love this, the concept is ✨✨

  9. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. A great read. I will certainly be back. Matilde De Witt Wivina

Leave a Reply

Close Menu